Configuration: 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.
– SP Game-Used Hockey is back with an abundance of limited edition game-worn and event-worn (e.g. All-Star Skills Competition) memorabilia!
– Keep an eye out for a multitude of cards featuring jersey swatches, patches and tags, as well as net cord, pucks and banners from the 2019 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic, the 2020 NHL Stadium Series, the 2020 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic and/or the 2020 NHL All-Star Skills Competition.
– Collect the 200-card Base Set consisting of veterans, rookies, Team Canada rookies and legends. Each base card is inkjet-numbered to the player’s jersey number and, exclusive to Hobby, the highest numbered card is autographed.
– Look for multitude of parallels, including rookie and legend Auto Jersey, Auto Patch and Auto Tag parallels, all numbered to 65 or less!
– Add always-popular Supreme Patches cards, featuring massive game-worn patches, to your collection. The Premium Memorabilia parallel will sport a game-used memorabilia item (glove, skate, stick, etc.).
– Look for Inked Sweaters (current stars) and Inked Legendary Sweaters (retired legends) cards, including Patch and Tag parallels numbered as low as 1.
– The Frameworks insert set, featuring game-used jersey swatches, is back. The design of this popular set mimics the presentation of a framed jersey. Look for numbered Patch parallel cards!
– Search for a new wave of autographed Draft Day Marks cards featuring veterans #’d to 10 and rookies #’d to 35 (per manufactured letter). Collect the full manufactured nameplate of some of your favorite players!
– Collect low-numbered Game Gear cards, each featuring four different game-used memorabilia items from either the 2020 All-Star Skills Competition, the 2020 Stadium Series game, or a regular season game. Be on the lookout for the 1-of-1 parallel.
– 2 Base Set and/or Authentic Rookies Cards
– 4 Autograph and/or Memorabilia Cards